top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when 10 days are up after 341 and means test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens when 10 days are up after 341 and means test?

I originally posted this under the sticky, which was a mistake as I believe it was overlooked, so I'll start a new thread. This is regarding the 3 deadlines to sweat out after 341 hearing...

I have a question about the 10 day statement of passing the means test. Filing a statement with the court...is that something that would show in Pacer within that 10 day period? If not, does attorney get notice? How does one get the information on that?
    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Everything is filed/can be seen in the PACER when the trustee is done with types of documents filed for certain cases.

visit the PACER Service Center web site, send email to the PACER Service Center

Comment

Hi CCS,

The only way it will show on Pacer is if the US Trustee actually filed a Presumption of Abuse. If so, it will be found on the docket or under history.

SG

Comment

So basically, no news is good news?

Comment

Hi csonly,

So basically, no news is good news? ...pretty much, what you want to see next is the trustees report of no-distribution/abandoning assets/I'm done with this case can I go now....

So far so good!

Tom in Colo
          Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

...and I totally missed your signature line where you give your no-dist. report date....

...you're on the homestretch now!
            Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Thanks Tom. I'm just a little nervous since 2 days after the 341 meeting and after the "341 trustee" made his report of no distribution, the UST asked for pay stubs, so made me worry about what to expect next. I do think the stubs were not asked for prior to or at the 341, so they were not included in my paper work. My attorney only asked for current stubs and he used YTD amounts, but never asked for 6 months of actual stubs. Again, that set me off in panic mode.

Comment

The US Trustee was probably just cleaning up the file. As long as your attorney calculated your income right you should be good to go.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X