this was easy, and one question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was easy, and one question

hey everyone, so far I want to just say this whole process has been far easier than once feared. My wife and I defaulted almost 2 years ago (may/june '09) we got served once last year by citi, that case still pending. we had our atty file the ch 7 on 1/14. very little in the way of calls from collectors, a few notices from them from time to time. of course, not having a home phone line probably helped with the calls, but the few that got to our cells, i explained what we were going to do, and never a call after that. this was pretty painless i must say. compared to the horro stories i read on hear from my fellow peers. but hey, I do have a question: my attys office said we have a buyback of $1190 for our one car (that will be paid off finally in dec '11). how does this buyback stuff work? i have tried to google answer it and on here, but just dont seem to grasp it. thanks again everyone.

my motto: 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.
    I will never touch a cc again. if i need a car loan, i'm paying cash, borrowing against my 401k, or walk. i will never be a slave to the cc execs ever again. BOO YA
    Filed Ch 7. Jan 14th 2011. 341 Feb. 24th 2011. DISCHARGED April 26th 2011. Closed May 10th, 2011. Huge weight off our shoulders! Scores as of 5/14/11 : TU-639, EQ-642, EXP-602

Until you pay the trustee the $1,109 you won't be closed.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X