top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report of no distribution... that's good, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report of no distribution... that's good, right?

Hey folks. Been in the 60 day club I guess since 1/10, just checked PACER and I have a report of no distribution as of 1/17. That's good, right? That means discharge is just a heartbeat (and another month or two) away, right? That means all of the horror stories I have heard will not befall me, right? Is this finally over with now, other than waiting for the discharge? Do I have anything else to worry about?

I'm no expert, this is just my experience....UST can still file motion for presumption of abuse. I'm in PA also, 2 days after 341, got report of no distribution, then on 1/18, UST filed statement of presumption of abuse due to income being over median. If you are below median and your expenses are in check, I think you are okay, but for me, it didn't work out that way. Still looking for a brighter tomorrow!
    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Comment

Hi nekom,

I have a report of no distribution as of 1/17. That's good, right? ....you're darn tooting it's good!!

Unless you were "outside statistical norms" (ie: over median...sorry csonly ) you should be in for smooth sailing

Here's to discharge right around the corner! (you too csonly)

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X