Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!!

1/24/2011

Super happy! Hoping it closes soon so I NEVER feel the need to look at Pacer again.

I know I had a few followers! My husband made it home 2 days before the birth of our son on 1/18/2011. So he is home for a couple weeks to enjoy our family and we haven't had to worry about how we will buy groceries, diapers, ect. It feels wonderful!

Thank you all for the support!

congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats to you on all fronts!!
      Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

Many, many CONGRATULATIONS! What great timing!
        Non-Consumer Chapter 7
        December 2011

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!! Happy Birthday to your son!! And, please thank your husband for me. Thank yourself & your family, too.

I signed up to the boards just after you did, but ran across your story - I am so darn happy for you!! Yay!!
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

AHHH 21. that is so absolutely awesome.
              The very best to you and yours. ((hugs all around)))
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats! I've read some of your posts and I'm so happy that everything is working out so well for you! Please thank your husband for his service and I hope the next time he comes back home it will be to stay.

Comment

Congratulations!

I can't wait to be in your shoes!

My 341 was this morning so now the waiting game begins. Can't wait for those discharge papers!

Comment

Thank you everyone! Pacer shows the case was closed as of Today!!!! Let this new beginning begin!

Comment

How did I miss this post?? Congratulations first of all for the new baby boy and your husband making it home in time, because that is the very most important event of the year
                      Secondly, congrats on the discharge....you had a few obstacles that the rest of us didn't have to face, and you held it together so well. Pregnant, husband deployed, issues with people not understanding how the 341 should work in that circumstance. You rocked it!!
                      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats on your new beginning!
                        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have been eagerly waiting for this news from you!! And to know that your DH made it home in time for the new baby--it doesn't get any better. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X