Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on PNC Settlement and questions

Hi everyone,
    Here is an update from PNC on my proposal to settle the second mortgage with them for a release of the lien....they have just emailed me saying I have to give them all of our financial information for them to determine if I am eligeable for a settlement. I made it very clear in my proposal letter that I will not supply them with any information about my finances since I have been discharged of this debt. Now they say "oh we cannot process anything without the financial documents". I say no way. What do you think? If I give them all of our bank account information and pay stubs (my husband did get a new job right after we filed but the trustee was made very aware of this and it does pay more than his old job) then my thought is they will not want to settle. Help..I know I must sound desperate but I just feel like telling them to take my offer to settle without any new information or forget the offer and contact me when you want to proceed with the offer I sent. Please give me some advice here...thanks!
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Hi Ann,

Now they say "oh we cannot process anything without the financial documents". I say no way. What do you think?

I think you aren't talking to someone high enough on the food-chain. The "eligible for settlement" "send more paperwork" sounds like a scripted answer from someone who doesn't have the authority to actually negotiate a settlement. Try to get up another level in the bureaucracy.

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X