Finally closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally closed

I hadn't looked at Pacer in many months and pretty much had stopped worrying about why my case had not closed yet. I knew the discharge was the most important. Well I looked today and I found this:

BANKRUPTCY CASE CLOSED AND FINAL DECREE. The estate of the debtor(s) has been fully administered. IT IS ORDERED that the trustee is discharged as trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s) and the bond is cancelled. The case of the above-named debtor(s) is closed. (llb)

I'm still curious as to why my no asset case took so long to close. Is it possible it was over looked?

FWIW, life is really great being debt free.
    6/30/2009 Filed Ch. 7
    10/06/2009 Discharged
    01/24/2011 Closed

Congrats! Can't wait to join you! I have feeling with case loads here in CA it may be a year before I see "Case closed" but how sweet it will be when it is!

Comment

Awesome news, time for the happy dance of freedom! Congrats!! :o)
      Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

Congratulations on getting your close. It's a great feeling to be completely done.
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X