Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My case closed today.

Time for me to move forward.

I have been under financial stress for 24 years and especially since 2007.

Can't beleive its finally over.

It's like being released from prison!!
    Retained Attorney June 25, 2010, Filed Chapter 7 Nov 3, 2010 (170k unsecured), 341 Dec 2, 2010 (1 minute of nothingness), Discharged Feb 1, 2011

Congrats! Can't wait to breathe the sweet air of freedom with you!!!

Comment

Fletch, very good job done!!!

Thanks for letting us walk the path with you !

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

24 years! Man that's some intestinal fortitude. With that kind of staying power you should do well post bk. Good luck.
        Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Still so new.. I have to poke myself to make sure its real.

Without this forum I would have given in to Chapter 13 early on. From day 1 my attorney said it was like "driving a square peg in around hole" as far as me being sucesssful filing chapter 7.

My finances were so complicated before, like a huge shell game. Now the shell game is gone and I can finally breath!!
          Retained Attorney June 25, 2010, Filed Chapter 7 Nov 3, 2010 (170k unsecured), 341 Dec 2, 2010 (1 minute of nothingness), Discharged Feb 1, 2011

Comment

Wow, SO Happy for you Fletch, congrats! Cannot wait to follow you on the road to de-stressification! :o)
            Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

Hey Fletch - good for you and congratulations on your fresh start!
              Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
              New Job 7-2011

Comment

Many blessings to you for 2011! In life, liberty and the pursuit.........................
                Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
                Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
                DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Just wanted to check in real quick a few months post BK. Life is much different, I actually have cash to do things that I want to do. My mailbox is empty most days. When I get a bill I can now pay it immediately.

Its amazing how much money stress takes its toll on a person. Being out of debt after so many years has been a new beginning for me and I have learned a life lesson.

Again I want to thank everyone who gave me advice and support on this forum! You all helped me through one of the most stressful times in my life.

I broke the cycle now I can sleep at night and enjoy my life!!

To those going thru the process or thinking about it. Its hard but well worth the effort and stress!

Comment

We, Mrs. and I are so super busy that is why we missed you. I cannot imagine. So from all of us at our wonderful Forum, let us all treat you to our traditional Victory Dance:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks for checking in and giving us an update. I'm waiting on my discharge at the end of the month. Can't wait to feel what you're feeling.
                      +125K Unsecured so far. Change your cellphone#, give all creditors your Google Voice#, and turn on the "do not disturb." Now enjoy the rest of your day . Thank you Chase: I deal with you last.

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!

Comment

Fletch.
                          soooo happy life is better for you. Glad that you checked back with us

i know how that is....i have a little over 1k in my checking acct and i have no place for it to go...LOL how weird is that!!!
                          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats Fletch! I hope to be in the same place by the end of July!! Enjoy your new debt free life!!!!
                            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                            341 5/23/11
                            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats Fletch!!! I hope I'll be there with you in about a month. Woohoo!!!

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
                              ....i have a little over 1k in my checking acct and i have no place for it to go...LOL how weird is that!!!
                              That's just tooooo weird...I'll send you my address!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X