Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Finally.....DISCHARGED!!

YES>>>DISCHARGED!!

Well, the whole process from filing to discharge took exactly 7 months. The wait for discharge has finally come to an end with the Discharge order posted today on PACER.

The wait for discharge was 341 plus 60 days and then an additional 113 days. What a wait.

The help and support this forum provided along the way was incredible and helped me to keep my sanity. Those of you who provided individual support and advice along the way, I thank a million times over. I feel re-born and can finally start over with my fresh start. ....Now, on to complete my foreclosure!

Thanks to All!
    ST
    Filed 7 - 7/8/10, 341 - 8/17/10 - Continued, Presumption of Abuse Filed - 8/27/10
    Report of No Distribution 9/27/10. Discharged 2/7/11 Closed 02/25/1
    10/12 EXP. 681

Happy Fresh Start to You!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzers! Congrats!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Woohoo!!! Congrats! Way to lead the way!
      Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

It's so encouraging to see someone kick a POA to the curb & get their discharge. Congrats!
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Congrats, ST!!
          Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You fought long and hard and made it. Good for you!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

YEAH ST...you finally made it.
                Good luck to you n' yours!!!
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats to you ST!
                  Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

I have my bottle waiting until Monday to be cracked open for me. . . but what the heck. . .I'll open another one just for your ST! CHEERS! And CONGRATS!!!
                    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

cleveland...i will be cyber-clinking with you. The same you did with me on my 60 day mark.
                      I just don't have to stay awake as long as you did.
                      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by screentest View Post
                        YES>>>DISCHARGED!!

Well, the whole process from filing to discharge took exactly 7 months. The wait for discharge has finally come to an end with the Discharge order posted today on PACER.

The wait for discharge was 341 plus 60 days and then an additional 113 days. What a wait.

The help and support this forum provided along the way was incredible and helped me to keep my sanity. Those of you who provided individual support and advice along the way, I thank a million times over. I feel re-born and can finally start over with my fresh start. ....Now, on to complete my foreclosure!

Thanks to All!
                        ST
                        Ahhh my brother Screentest, finally this thing ended. Be on the look out for the trustees notice of sale taped to your door. They did this to me a few weeks after discharge. I am now attempting a forbearance plan with them. Just sent in the loan modification docs.

What is your next plan of action? And again, congrats. You must be what 110 years old now after all that waiting time???

Comment

Yes, it did seem like a long wait. Thanks to all, I have been looking forward to the happy dance for some time now.

Helpme2010, Funny you should mention that I just looked at my front door today to see if I had a noticed taped there yet. Nothing! Last payment was 6 months ago.

I'm sure its coming and then the sneaky home verifiers will start with there photogs as well. Its all part of the game. Glad to see you found an angle to hopefully push back the deadline on OWB.. Keep me informed!!

ST
                          Filed 7 - 7/8/10, 341 - 8/17/10 - Continued, Presumption of Abuse Filed - 8/27/10
                          Report of No Distribution 9/27/10. Discharged 2/7/11 Closed 02/25/1
                          10/12 EXP. 681

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy your fresh start
                            Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Comment

Originally posted by screentest View Post
                              Yes, it did seem like a long wait. Thanks to all, I have been looking forward to the happy dance for some time now.

Helpme2010, Funny you should mention that I just looked at my front door today to see if I had a noticed taped there yet. Nothing! Last payment was 6 months ago.

I'm sure its coming and then the sneaky home verifiers will start with there photogs as well. Its all part of the game. Glad to see you found an angle to hopefully push back the deadline on OWB.. Keep me informed!!

ST
                              screentest, I had to file a 13 to buy me that extra time to stay in the home and attempt the loan mod. I was just amazed that a few weeks after the discharge there was a 2 week notification of sale date. That absolutely blew me away and I wasn't ready for things to move nearly that fast. I am ok with making mortgage payments to keep me in the property longer until I get a job and can rent a new place.

I'm rooting for you all the way. This board is a great place to exchange tips and information, thats for sure. It certainly lowers the stress level when we all have something in common to share.

I took an extra drink for you the other night when I read your post - ahahahah

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X