OMG. Its over.. its really really over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG. Its over.. its really really over

Trustee posted a report of no distribution of assets on PACER today. We recieved our discharge last week. Only thing left is file our taxes and send refund. I have worried, obsessed, cried for the last 9 months. I just cannot believe its over and that we were never questioned, audited, or anything.

Our business is officially closed.. things left to do are try and settle our 2nd mortgage and then figure something out with our payroll tax problems. I wish there was a forum for IRS tax issues like this one.. has anyone heard of this? I googled, but no luck.

This forum has been my saving grace, literally. I never have posted much but I have read, read and read some more. Thank you all

: )

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am glad we were around to help. This one is for you:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Please stick around and share your experiences for the newbies.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to You!! You earned it!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
        Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X