Great 341 Meeting Yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great 341 Meeting Yesterday...

Well, my wife and I had our 341 meeting yesterday. I was so nervous, I thought I'd pass out. I ran through every conceivable question the Trustee might ask and was petrified of a few and if my answers would be satisfactory.

When it was our turn, we sat down she was nice as could be... asked a few standard questions and that was it. I was shocked. We walked out in total disbelief! I expected a very curt and painful experience. I think the most surprising thing to me was how nice and understanding the Trustee seemed... not just to us but everyone.

We had 2 requests from the US Trustee (proof of daycare and student loan payments) but so far so good.

Does this mean we are in the 60 day club now, or not until the US Trustee also gives the green light?

Congrats, you are in the 60 day club! Provided you are able to produce the proof the trustee is looking for you should get your discharge in 60 days, give or take a few depending on your district.

I think most trustees are fairly reasonable and really only give people a hard time when they sense they are being played with. That being said there are the real @#$#&s out there too.
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

@ buster123, gs to hear you had a good experience. my experience was just as pleasant.
      Did the you find out about the request for additional docs request at the 341 meeting or after the meeting?

Comment

The request for additional docs came from the US Trustee about a week before the 341.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X