I am now discharged - THANK YOU forum for support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now discharged - THANK YOU forum for support

I am FINALLY discharged. Thank you all for your vauluable input and support. I have agonized over this BK decision for some time and spent countless nights staying up and worrying. Without this forum, I think I would have been a wreck. It is so nice to read other thoughts and feelings who are in similar situations.

My only concern is my ride through with Chase - Hoping I can keep my car and it is not towed in the middle of the night. Aside from that, I am worry free and ready to start my life and have a better financial future for my child.

Thank you all again.
    Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Congratulations! Keep us posted on your car issue. I'm sure it will be fine, but I understand being concerned.
    Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We LOVE hearing this. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats Maddie. I sure agree with you . There is soooo much support here. This is a great family!!!!!
        I too would have gone bonkers without everyone's help .
        Enjoy your new life. The very best to you.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congratulations!!!
          Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! I JUST GOT MY DISCHARGE TODAY 2/8!!!! Best of luck in the future!!!

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to You!!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats, Maddie!
                Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats Maddie

I have my car loan thru Chase Auto as well and when I tried to re affirm I got turned down by the judge as I have negative DMI, plus hubby is still unemployed. I called Chase and they told me as long as I was never late, they would not come and get my car. I still worry but not a darn thing I can do about it. I will feel better once Hubby can find a job

Originally posted by Maddie View Post
                  I am FINALLY discharged. Thank you all for your vauluable input and support. I have agonized over this BK decision for some time and spent countless nights staying up and worrying. Without this forum, I think I would have been a wreck. It is so nice to read other thoughts and feelings who are in similar situations.

My only concern is my ride through with Chase - Hoping I can keep my car and it is not towed in the middle of the night. Aside from that, I am worry free and ready to start my life and have a better financial future for my child.

Thank you all again.
                  Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thank you All!!!!
                      I will definitely keep you all posted on my car situation. I will also try to share my experiences with others, in hopes that I can answer some questions based on my experiences.

FALLENEDWARD - Thank you! I hope that they will accept my ontime payments and let me keep the car as well.
                      Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Comment

Great news, best wishes for a happy future! Congrats!!!
                        Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X