Report of NO DISTRIBUTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report of NO DISTRIBUTION

Everyone - my boyfriend (who filed nearly a year ago in Texas) Chap 7 (no assset), FINALLY saw on PACER that the Trustee filed a Report of No Distribution after we provided him (discharged on 7/12/10) with a PLETHORA of financial information back to September, 2009. We are sooooo happy, and I am SOOOOO grateful to all of you who have responded and provided words of comfort and expertise throughout this journey!!!

Words cannot express my gratitude.
    Boyfriend filed: 3/31/10, discharged: 7/12/10 - STILL awaiting closing. I pray for miracles every day. Compassion should be found in the dictionary under "Bankruptcy", sadly, it's not!

If words can't express your gratitude than how about you and your boyfriend posting pictures without the boyfriend in them....just kidding
    Disclaimer: I am not an actor on TV, but I play a BK Paralegal in real life. Nothing I say should be construed as legal advice, or really anything but entertainment. Please seek out professional help.

Comment

Ha - that is funny!
      Once Trustee's report is "set in motion", there isn't another deadline for any of the creditors to object, is there? Discharge was 7/10 - this has been a LONG time!
      Boyfriend filed: 3/31/10, discharged: 7/12/10 - STILL awaiting closing. I pray for miracles every day. Compassion should be found in the dictionary under "Bankruptcy", sadly, it's not!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X