Discharged and Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged and Closed

Oh my goodness, I feel like we finally may get back on our feet again. We discharged 93000 in debt, 54000 just to AMEX alone. I just can't believe it. Take warning, this is what a failed business can do to you. We refinanced our home to pay off all of the bills about three years ago, then the house payment was so high we were living on our credit cards and ended right back where we started, but this time we are letting the house go with all of this other debt for a truly new start with all debt wiped out.

Wow! I just still can't believe it. Thanks to all of you on this wonderful site who helped me understand the process, and made me realize we don't need our house to have a home.

From Pacer:

02/15/2011
    (2 pgs) 10 Discharge of Debtor(s) Issued. (JN) (Entered: 02/15/2011)
    02/15/2011 Final Decree. It appearing that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered, or that the case otherwise may be closed, the trustee appointed in this case is discharged as the trustee of this estate and this case is closed.
    SO ORDERED. /s/ Robert J. Faris, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge.
    The official order in this matter is set forth in the Notice of Electronic Filing created by this entry. No document is attached.
    (JN) (Entered: 02/15/2011)
    Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
    DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

yeah Panda......maybe the discharges are going to start from the west and work to the east.
    Hey those in the mid and east. Watch out the Discharges are comin your way
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Panda,

My bankruptcy was due to a failed business also. Congrats on your new start.

Mike

Comment

Congrats!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congrats! Send some of that good mojo my way!!
          Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

Thanks guys.

And Mike it is really hard when one tries everything they can and still end up failing at the one thing they truly loved, and then grew to hate, we were doing so well, then bam, we were free falling. By the time this is all totaled up it cost us all of our savings plus the amount discharged, and our home that was discharged as well. That business lost well over 250k by the time we finally got it shut down, and it was all personal money from the money we had in savings, our home which we refinanced and then the credit cards we had to use to live on after the house payment was so high from the refinance. Hindsight is 20/20 and it does no good to look back. We gambled with money we should not have and we lost big time.

Time to move on, and we will be moving on in May to a new state. Best wishes to you.
            Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
            DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Big congrats and best of luck in your future!!

Comment

Congrats and good luck down the road

Comment

Congrats, Panda!!!! 'Hub, you got those Hampsters beefed up and ready to go???
                    Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Congrats, panda!
                      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Congrats to you Panda!! That's awesome news! Still no news on mine. I do know tomorrow is a hearing to vacate the judgment lien (or whatever they call it) so I'm sure I should hear something from the attorney tomorrow. Aloha!!
                        Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Congrats! We are looking into BK due to failed business....$200K in debt not including house we are going to give up. I'm looking forward to being where you are.
                          Filed Ch. 7 on 3/9/11
                          341 scheduled 4/18/11
                          DISCHARGED 6/20/11

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a great beginning for you!!!! Discharged AND Closed!!! WoW!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! Hoping to see mine soon!!!
                              10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X