Ch 7 Cash Income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ch 7 Cash Income

Hi all, This forum has been a great help for me the past few months. I will be filing ch 7 mid March. I am above the median, but appear to pass the means test. 3700.00 1st and 2nd Mortgage, alone.
    I have two general questions. I spend about 700.00 per month on job related expenses about 650 of which is not reimbursed, does this fall under Other Additional Expenses under means testing? I have used the NOLO means testing calculator and appear to pass without including this expense, but will make sure my attorney includes it. Has anyone used the NOLO Means test Calculator? Is it Accurate?
    Second question, I have been able to do some cash jobs the past few months, is it necessary to include this as income, since it is not documented?
    Thanks for the valuable input!!

Hi ual, and welcome!

Business income and expense go on line 4, part II of the means test. Business income on 4a and expenses subtracted on 4b.

Business income goes on Schedule I line 7, expenses on Schedule J line 16

Second question, I have been able to do some cash jobs the past few months, is it necessary to include this as income, since it is not documented?

....full disclosure is always the best policy, and ALWAYS tell everything to your attorney.

Good luck w/ your BK!

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X