top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 last check before I schedule an apptment w/ my attorney, am I missing anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 last check before I schedule an apptment w/ my attorney, am I missing anything?

Okay, I am about to schedule my first appointment with attorney but I wanted to do one last check before I see him. I've spent hrs upon hrs (weeks if not months) organizing my case and preparing for consultation and I feel I am ready to see him.

First, I have both personal and business debt and I've made bad investments that started this mess for me.

Here is my plan:

1. I have organized my case/financial situation and events to show him a clear & accurate picture of what happened
    2. I have a list of questions/areas where I feel I would most likely get an Adverserial Proceeding/objection and will ask my lawyer what he thinks, and what steps to take to best avoid objection
    3. I also have my own plan (age certain purchases 6-12 months such as cash advances etc.) and will ask him if it is a good idea
    4. I will also ask him questions about his work ethics and local knowledge suggested by Tom. (Communication, Organization/ethics, Competence, and Retainer fees)

I plan to also bring my credit card statements (summarized), bank statements (summarized), and a list of all my assets, expenses, income etc. (summarized)...

Am I missing anything?
    Is there anything else I should ask or do?

Thanks in advance.

Look like you have your

Good luck!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Sounds AWESOME to me illlitius!!

Good job! Pick a winner

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Illlitius,

Get consultations with more than 1 attorney.

Mike

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X