No announcement yet.

Dressing for the 341 next week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wore a solid color blouse and black dress pants. 'Hub had grey dress pants, white shirt, and navy blazer--no tie--and we were the best dressed in the room. We had no clue how to dress, but we thought we should be 'business casual', and that we were.

JEM, as far as your foot situation, there was another occasion where I had to attend a meeting wearing 'business casual', and I had a fractured knee with a leg brace. It was black, so I wore the black pants and folded the leg brace over it and was fine.

Good luck to you.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Don't sweat it. The Trustee will mostly only see you from the waist up anyway...and who knows, maybe you'll get a little pity because of the cast

My 341 was in Atlanta in August, and there were people in there in shorts. Jeans shorts, not short-shorts or beach shorts, but nobody even mentioned it.
      DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X