top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter 7 No-Asset filled by my lawyer, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 7 No-Asset filled by my lawyer, now what?

Hi all,
    I no-asset ch7 has be filled on my behalf, but there is one question I have; I don't own a car, but borrowing my parents car during the case for which they "own" not me-my name is not on the tittle, can this car be taken from me???

If you don't own the vehicle, then it is not your asset. The trustee will not take a car that belongs to your parent, just because they are allowing you to drive it.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Hi NewStart,

can this car be taken from me??? ....not unless you pass a cop while going 50mph over the speed limit while you drink coffee steering w/ an elbow b/c you are texting with the other hand.

Sure nice of your parents to loan you a car to get through the hard times!

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Originally posted by tcreegan View Post
        Hi NewStart,

can this car be taken from me??? ....not unless you pass a cop while going 50mph over the speed limit while you drink coffee steering w/ an elbow b/c you are texting with the other hand.

Sure nice of your parents to loan you a car to get through the hard times!

Tom in Colo

You forgot to add while smoking a joint, but I noticed that your in CO and smoking a joint while driving is encouraged, while in New Hampshire, I think smoking weed is a shoot first offense ;)
        Disclaimer: I am not an actor on TV, but I play a BK Paralegal in real life. Nothing I say should be construed as legal advice, or really anything but entertainment. Please seek out professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by BKParalegal View Post
          You forgot to add while smoking a joint, but I noticed that your in CO and smoking a joint while driving is encouraged, while in New Hampshire, I think smoking weed is a shoot first offense ;)
          LOL. I'm pretty sure Fla too - they have no sense of humor around here either!

Comment

Originally posted by BKParalegal View Post
            You forgot to add while smoking a joint, but I noticed that your in CO and smoking a joint while driving is encouraged, ;)
            That's how they keep road rage to a minimum. ROFL
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X