Credit report and FICO scores???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit report and FICO scores???

Looking for information on tracking our credit scores since filing BK. Any suggestions regarding what sites on line are low cost or free for these, especially the FICO scores from all 3 sources.
    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Your true FICO scores you most likely won't be able to get for free. I know that you used to be able to find codes to get a discount though.

I haven't even checked our reports/scores since we just filed a month ago. I probably won't till it's been at least 6 months. I don't have the energy to care about it yet. LOL!!

Comment

I've also been putting it off, but now my curiousity has gotten the best of me. I wish I would have gotten them before filing, but didn't. I'd like to be able to compare them as we move along this long journey of credit repair.
      Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Comment

Originally posted by csonly View Post
        I've also been putting it off, but now my curiousity has gotten the best of me. I wish I would have gotten them before filing, but didn't. I'd like to be able to compare them as we move along this long journey of credit repair.
        That is one thing I wish I'd done, is get score before we filed. But too late now. LOL.

Comment

Just for some comparisons if anyone is interested:
          3in1 report from experian before filing: Equifax 764 Experian 764 Transunion747 these are not Fico Scores.

After filing the bankruptcy showing in public records, six accounts IIB including mortgage Equifax Fico Score 646

I am waiting a bit to pull scores for after discharge which was about a week ago, but just tracking in credit karma I have gone from 703 to 686 in one month (1/31/11 to 2/21/11 w/discharge 2/15/11) so I will assume my fico score may drop another 20points from when I last checked it.
          Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
          DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

Hi all,

The official website to request your free credit report is www.annualcreditreport.com

This is the report, not the score. To get real FICO scores you should have to pay something. And Experian is no longer doing FICO scores, they are pushing their own calculation, ExperianPlus or something, not sure if they are charging for it or not. Might not just to get it out and around since it is new.

When you go to clean up your credit reports, use letters and be persistent. The knee-jerk reply is always "no" Keep after them, they bend after awhile.

Enjoy....HA!

Tom in Colo
            Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X