Creditors listed on Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creditors listed on Pacer

I filed today... of course I check Pacer afterwards..... noticed that Chase and Capitol one were only listed once. I have 2 Chase CC and my husband has one. We both have a Capitol-one CC. Or should I say HAD a CC. Anyway is that normal for them to be listed once because they have the same mailing address or should they be on there for each account. Also one of the only 4 days this YEAR i can't make the 341 it got scheduled. Is it really bad to reschudle in Ca Courts?
    Filed 3/1/11.... 341 done!!! 4/22/11 sixty day club

Yes it is normal. In fact we also had a business chase and a business Amex card as well as personal cards forthese, I had each individual credit card listed on the schedule, but my lawyer told me they do not double up on the mailing matrix, unless something has a different address, such as bank of america credit card is different than bank of america home mortgage for mailing addresses. The other thing I noticed right away is that this is done electronically as well as mailing, so my creditors had the information literally the next day after we filed.

I have heard it is the worst thing to do, and usually can't be done, as far as changing a date for the 341.

Your on your way.
    Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
    DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

Thanks panda
      Filed 3/1/11.... 341 done!!! 4/22/11 sixty day club

Comment

Hi KCane,

I would suggest being very proactive about the 341 date, my impression is that the BK court figures they are more important than anything that doesn't involve an ambulance and an emergency room. But BK trustees are human and probably use a day planneer, I would want to get my reschedule in there before they use ink on the calendar.

Good luck with it,

Tom in Colo

ps ...just a random thought, have you checked your BK courts website for how 341's are scheduled?
        Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X