top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaffirmation agreement after the 60days is up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaffirmation agreement after the 60days is up?

Had the 341 meeting 2-25-11 Trustee reported no asset case and requested he gets discharged from case there is a reaffirmation hearing scheduled 4-29-11,4-25-11 would be the 60days from the 341 meeting is that weird??If the trustee requests to be done with the case should I worry about them reopening or objecting within the 60days thanks guys/gals..

Hi rustymich,

Not weird, reaffirmation hearings have to fit in the court schedule. It pushes your discharge date out past the hearing.

Creditors objection deadline is still the 60 days, this doesn't change.

The panel trustee (the one who did the 341 mtg) has washed his/her hands of your case, if they were going to object to something, they would have already done so. If you were under median income and no asset, you should cruise till discharge.

Curious, what are you reaffirming?

And a heads-up, the reaffirmation might not be approved, be ready for that. (might be the best thing that happens though)

Finally, if you have second thoughts, you have until discharge or 60 days past the reaffirmation filing (whichever is later) to rescind a reaffirmation.

Hope it works out for the best for you!

Tom in Colo
    Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Tom its an atv,they set the interest to 0% and that lowered the payment 40dollars a month it was 180month.I may recind now I just want this to end...Did your case close see it says waiting??

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X