top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharged Today-So Emotional................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Today-So Emotional................

Had our 341 on January 7, checked Pacer today and and we are DISCHARGED 03/09/2011! When I saw this on Pacer, I just started crying it was so emotional. It has been a long hard road these past couple of years leading to this outcome. I'm very happy for sure, did not expect to get so emotional though. Guess everything just hit me at once, all that we have been through. But get through it we did and it definately brought DH and I closer and made us stronger. Did anyone else experience such strong emotions when you saw you were finally discharged?
    Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
    Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
    DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

It was an incredible sense of freedom/relief... big congrats and best of luck moving forward in your life...

Comment

Yes. I just may never forget that hangover. . . . . LOL
      CONGRATS!
      Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Congratulations! I have no idea what I am going to feel when it happens. I am so happy for you, and just don't forget this feeling.
        Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

I had so many emotions also- disbelief, relief, etc. Now I am just so thankful that I can start over without all the stress of debt on my shoulders.
          Congratulations!! Best of luck to you.
          Filed on 8/30, 341 on 9/30, Report of no Dist 10/7, Discharged and Closed 2/1/11

Comment

Congrats, Toby! It is very emotional for some of us to see that discharge. Mine was a little muted due to the fact that the trustee wanted our tax refund, thus pushing us into an asset case and meaning closing is a ways out. However, I have to say that the discharge did spark that emotion as well.

It's fresh start time
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
              Yes. I just may never forget that hangover. . . . . LOL
              CONGRATS!
              You're toooo funny cleveland.....

toby-for me i didn't know if i was going to cry, laugh, giggle or do summersaults across the yard.
              (ok. thats a pretty weird visual in my head, LOL)
              A huge congrats to you. The very best to you in that awesome future of yours.
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Thank you everyone for the show of support! It warms my heart! clevelandmom, that made me laugh out loud, good for you. I probably would have a drink myself, but didn't have any spirits in the house. DH said today, we hardly get any mail anymore, and I said, that's a good thing!
                Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
                Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
                DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Congrats, Toby! It is a wonderful feeling, isn't it! Bring on the dancing Hampsters, Angelina!
                  Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

We started our 13 in January '11 and after the confirmation I was quite jazzed, but I could not understand the lack of enthusiasm in my wife. I don't think she understood everything though. Now after we make that last payment and have a full discharge I will be celebrating like I never have before.

Good for you on your discharge.
                    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X