top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacer - Should I expect any updates prior to 341 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer - Should I expect any updates prior to 341 meeting?

Hi -
    I recently filed for Chapter 7 with a 341 scheduled for early April. I have registered for Pacer and check it each morning. Just wondering from those on this board that have some experience, when do you generally expect to see "activity" in Pacer. Would I expect much prior to the 341? Or after? Or is it most useful around the 341+14 days and 341+60 days to know that you are "in the clear" so to speak.

Originally posted by considering7 View Post
    Hi -
    I recently filed for Chapter 7 with a 341 scheduled for early April. I have registered for Pacer and check it each morning.

Pacer fever........

Just wondering from those on this board that have some experience, when do you generally expect to see "activity" in Pacer.

When the trustee gets around to posting

Would I expect much prior to the 341? Or after? Or is it most useful around the 341+14 days and 341+60 days to know that you are "in the clear" so to speak.
    Unless there are problems, the 341 + 14 and the 341 + 60(+) are really the only times you should be concerned.

The wheels of bk turn, ever so slow and steady.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X