Pacer question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question...

I went on pacer to try to find out if any other debtors from our 341 meeting have been discharged yet. I do not recall any names but was wondering if there is a way I can look them up by date, district, county, etc. I don't want to be charged tons either as my pacer bill this quarter is already pretty high. If anyone can tell me how to check this, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm afraid to search too much on pacer for fear of clicking the wrong thing and being charged excessive fees. Thank you!
    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Hi cs.....did you happen to do a printout of the calendar schedule for your 341??
    I had that for my day and it lists everyone and their time for the day, and their case number. Don't know if you could go back in the calendar for your district and pull up the history for that day .
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

You can search based upon the following criteria:

Region
      Case Number
      Chapter
      Party Name
      Four Digit SSN
      SSN / TIN

Chill........ Sounds like you're addicted to Pacer.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I just checked numbers on either side of our case number to find out status on other cases filed around the same time as ours.
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
          I just checked numbers on either side of our case number to find out status on other cases filed around the same time as ours.
          f2b....That's brilliant!! I was just looking at my schedule for my 341 day.
          The case numbers weren't exactly in order but fairly close!!

Comment

Wait just a second... now I am curious! I have only been using Pacer for my own case, looking at the docket daily to see what, if anything, has changed. I can look other cases up in my area or who will be having their 341 when I do? Is that correct? I'd be very curious as to how many others will be there with me that day and such. Not that it truly matters, but like I said, just curious now.
            Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by pikaroth View Post
              Wait just a second... now I am curious! I have only been using Pacer for my own case, looking at the docket daily to see what, if anything, has changed. I can look other cases up in my area or who will be having their 341 when I do? Is that correct? I'd be very curious as to how many others will be there with me that day and such. Not that it truly matters, but like I said, just curious now.
              Hey there pik....i was able to go on the us bankruptcy courts district of oregon (orb.uscourts.gov/calendar/341calendar)
              for the day of my 341 and see the list of people for the day.
              Funny i was more worried that there was going to be someone there i had wallpapered for....pretty silly huh!!
              I originally found it by google search and there should be something similar for FL
              I still look at it periodically just out of morbid curiosity.

Comment

Okay, I THINK this site is it: http://www.flmb.uscourts.gov/

I've quickly looked around and couldn't find anything, but I'll look a little more in depth tomorrow.
                Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

some districts might not have a calendar. Good hunting. nite

Comment

I did go back and check the calender, the only thing there was 1 case, which was the same date, same building but different room (in council chambers). I checked the numbers around my case number and they were all from a different judge, so I think everyone in my district that filed that day was on there, I did a few and gave up.

frogger - I am a bit addicted to pacer, not because I'm OCD (LOL), but we've had trouble with our case from the time it was filed, just one thing after another, then slapped with a POA, got that cleared up and was inappropriate, then the next day after the UST filed as inappropriate, the court discharged one debtor and closed our case too early by approx 3 weeks. Didn't discharge the other debtor and even got the final decree for just one debtor. Got mailed copies of all this too. I advised my attorney of this, so the court clerk had the judge vacate the discharge and final decree, as they stated it was entered erroneously. At that time, they reset the days in status to 1, which was like 20 days ago, so instead of our status being over 60 days, it now reads only 20, so I'm worried that we will sit there another 40 days before discharge. So my theory is, if others at our 341 were not discharged yet, I'll feel better, but if they were, I wonder if we won't see a discharge for 40 more days. I know I worry too much, I keeping telling myself that we are passed the 60 days and to relax, but I just want to get this behind us.

So with that said, any input on the clock restarting....do you think that may hold up our discharge. Should I wait it out or what? Anyone?
                    Filed Ch 7: 11/2010 and 03/2011 and closed

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X