Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a DISCHARGE!!

I am discharged 3-23 OMG, finally in pacer

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Congrats regalar. I moved your post from where you put it into a thread of its own, so you can get your well-deserved congratulations and Victory Dance!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks everybody for all the advice, posts, all the help and support, great site

Ron

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
        Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Hey---regalar---congrats---and doesn't it feel great?!

Comment

Go forth, and conquer the World........with cash only. Grats in your new start. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

YAY!! Congratulations!
              I am NOT an attorney. This is NOT advice.

Comment

Big CONGRATS!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!
                  Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Congrats ! Its just over a year since I filed, and about 9 months since discharge. My life is so much better and more peaceful now.
                    Marie

Comment

Happy Spring!!!!!
                      Ch 13 filed 06/22/09. Dismissed,thankfully, 03/31/10. Ch 7 filed 06/28/10. 341 07/29/10. UST POA 08/06/10. UST mot to dismiss hearing extended to Dec...Feb...March...May...Aug. UST withdrawal of dismissal filed 05/31! DISCHARGED 07/12/2011!

Comment

CONGRATS:

Comment

Woo hoo!! Enjoy your fresh start, it's worth the wait!
                          A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I am on the other end of the spectrum, getting ready to file in April. I'm soooooooo anxious but posts like this put me more at ease, can't wait to be on the other end with you
                            Filed Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 4/13/2011....................... awaiting our 341 meeting scheduled for May 31st 2011

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to be there myself in 60 days.
                              Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X