Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03/29/2011 Discharged!!!

Well, it's finally here!!! As of March 29, 2011, I am officially

Thank you to everyone for your generous advice, support, and kind words throughout this process! I couldn't have done it without this forum!

It is such an amazing relief seeing the discharge and knowing that no one can legally lay a hand on me any longer for the pre-petition debts. What a liberating feeling!! I am sooo excited!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
    Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
    Discharged: 03/29/2011

Yayy! Congratulations!!!!
    Filed 1/31/11 341 3/2/11 Waiting for discharge........

Comment

A million congrats SSSCOTT!!!!!!!

Comment

A big CONGRATS to you ss. Enjoy your new life.
        The very best to you!!!
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congratulations!

I am in the 3/29 discharged club too! I just found out that my case was discharged today too.

WOOOHOOOOO.... I am going out to get champagne! This is a special occasion indeed!!!!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!! Your not only DEBT FREE but also STRESS FREE!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You made it! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Let your new life begin,...wait thats a commercial.

Congrats!!!!!!
                11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thanks everyone, it means a lot to be able to share this with the folks who helped me get through this in the first place. Honestly, I can't believe it's over. I've invested so much time, energy, and worry into this, and now, I'm free. It's a surreal experience to say the least.

I also found out today that a family member of mine and a close friend from childhood, both of whom have been struggling financially for several years now, have decided to file a chapter 7. They'll both have attorneys, but I'm passing my Nolo book along to them in hopes that they will be able to get as much use out of it as I did. Plus, I am definitely passing the word along about BKforum. In a world that can be downright hostile to BK filers at times, it's hard to find a group of knowledgeable and caring people who can help through the process, but I know that they'll benefit from this site just as much as I did and maybe even more!

Oh, and I actually have one pre-petition creditor to deal with...it's a college that I attended that is withholding my transcript. The debt isn't a student loan and even they said it's dischargeable, but I'm still kinda worried. Just hoping they don't decide to play hard ball. But, I'll be notifying them within a day or two of the discharge and we'll see what happens.

Again, thanks so much everyone!
                  Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
                  341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
                  Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X