341 Tomorrow and Starting to Stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Tomorrow and Starting to Stress

The good news is that by this time tomorrow, I will have this much-dreaded meeting behind me. The bad news is that the anxiety about it is really starting to take it's toll on me.

I've read so many people say that it is nothing at all to be worried about, and I've read the experiences of those who have already been through it. Intellectually, I know that I probably don't have anything to worry about. But every possible scenario that could go wrong is running rampant through my mind.

I will be soooooooo glad when this is over.
    Filed 3/16/11 via attorney who was worth every penny
    341 04/21/11
    DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Originally posted by overit View Post
    The good news is that by this time tomorrow, I will have this much-dreaded meeting behind me. The bad news is that the anxiety about it is really starting to take it's toll on me.

I've read so many people say that it is nothing at all to be worried about, and I've read the experiences of those who have already been through it. Intellectually, I know that I probably don't have anything to worry about. But every possible scenario that could go wrong is running rampant through my mind.

I will be soooooooo glad when this is over.
    I'm sure you will be fine. As other people have already gone through this and state there is nothing to worry about. Best of luck and sending good vibes your way.

Comment

Read the threads on the 341 post - really helped me get through mine.

Comment

Tomorrow is the sunshine heading into your new life. Go drink a cold one and chill........
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

We had plenty to worry about at our 341, but it went smoothly - so smoothly, in fact, that it felt like we were waiting for the proverbial "other shoe" to drop. It wasn't until I receive the Trustee's Report of No Distribution that I did my happy dance.

No worries. The 341 is simply an affirmation that you did your homework correctly. And, you DID do your homework correctly, didn't you?

Comment

Get a good night's sleep. Set your clock so you get up plenty early and leave early for your 341. You want to have plenty of time to deal with an traffic or parking problems. Make sure you have your DL and SS cards and anything else you were told to bring with you in the car tonight, so you don't forget them tomorrow.

You will do fine, I am sure. Just let us know how it turned out.

Good luck!
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I'm self employed and I went over all my "homework" about 50 times, with thesis length emails to my attorney explaining how I arrived at my totals so he could look it over. So I hope so.

I am planning on leaving prior to 8. According to Google maps, it's 1 hour 15 mins, and I'm scheduled for 10:00. Have all my paperwork, and have quadruple checked it. About to head to bed, where I hope I will be able to sleep. Stress level has increased as the night gets later.

Thanks to you all for the words of encouragement. I really appreciate just being able to say that I am nervous about it to you all. I have not told anyone in my life that I am filing, so the outlet is very good to have.
              341 04/21/11
              DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

Update? Any heart-stopping moments we should know about?

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
                  Update? Any heart-stopping moments we should know about?
                  I wrote a novel in the 341 Meeting forum. Screenplay soon to follow. ;)
                  341 04/21/11
                  DISCHARGED! 06/21/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X