60 Days after 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Days after 341?

60 Days as of today after the 341 meeting showing 60 on pacer,no changes in the filing,the last date of any filing was 3-6-11 Do you guys/gals think I can breath now..I no it could take a while to discharge but what could legally hold me back now from discharge??Was a no asset case as stated the day of the 341..Trustee requested dismissal from case due to no assets that day....I friday have a refirmation hearing for an atv that I use around the house for yard work either way that hearing shouldnt affect the discharge other then time right..Thanks for your thoughts

Probably nothing to worry about. Keep in mind that the creditors had 60 days to object, so the discharge will possibly show up on the 61st day. You'll soon be doing the happy dance
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Hmmm, I just looked on Pacer...our 60 days was up on April 25th and here two days later, nothing.

Comment

It probably depends on the court and what kind of backlog they have. My discharge showed up on day 77.

Comment

We were two months and a half past our discharge date when 'Hub called our caseworker at the BK Court. The hold-up was the lack of a copy of our Marriage License in our file, though we had it with us at the 341, as instructed. The trustee said he didn't need it. Well, he did.

Once it was upload to our file, we received our Discharge later that day.

So if time drags on to about two weeks or more, call the clerk of the BK Court in your district and ask to speak to your caseworker. That will be determined by your case number.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by buster123 View Post
            It probably depends on the court and what kind of backlog they have. My discharge showed up on day 77.

Ya, I figured it would take longer than 60 days, but I checked, hoping. LOL. At least the 60 days are, in fact, UP! With no issues arising! Yay!

Comment

rustymich - I think you are just fine!

Get ready to dance, my friend!!!!
              Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
              New Job 7-2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X