Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow

bleeecckk Where's the puke smiley?

The good thing (i think) is that there are 29 ch7s scheduled for our one hour block with our trustee. Hope this goes fast fast fast. Let's see, TUMS? CHECK! Immodium? Check! Pepto Bismol? Check! I'm actually kinda giddy. I hope I don't have some crazy wide-eyed stupid grin when I go in there. Oh well, must try to get some sleep!

OK BROKEDED...i think you ALMOST have it all covered. sic sac...check.
    I had a dream the night b4 my 341 that i sat down at the table and puked all over the trustee laptop.
    You are gonna be fine. Good luck to you!!!!

29..... is that all..... piece of cake....LOL
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Just a quick procedural meeting. Goofy smiles allowed. Puke optional. Just concentrate on the interesting details you're going to collect and share with us afterward.
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Ok last post...I mean it this time. On the calendar, we're towards the end of our block so I assume it will be in that order. If it's alphabetically then we should be near the front but assuming the first scenario, I should have time to make a few casual observations. I also noticed that the two other attorneys I interviewed are representing during our block. One is a trustee. The other seemed knowledgeable but had ditsy staff.

Night, all! Thanks for the encouragement....oh, and the sic sac reminder!

Comment

The best answers are "Yes", "No", and "I have a copy of that right here."

And don't forget your ID and social security card.

Comment

Got all your "get me through this meeting" items, but don't don't don't forget your SS card and ID

Sorry btbeme, I slipped right past you saying the same thing lol.

Seriously though, BROKEDED you'll be fine. Can't wait for you to come back and tell us all how easy it was!
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
              Got all your "get me through this meeting" items, but don't don't don't forget your SS card and ID

Sorry btbeme, I slipped right past you saying the same thing lol.

Seriously though, BROKEDED you'll be fine. Can't wait for you to come back and tell us all how easy it was!
              Hey, no problem - for real. Most days, I'd probably forget to bring my head with me if it weren't attached to my feet via my intestinal tract.

Comment

Originally posted by btbeme View Post
                Hey, no problem - for real. Most days, I'd probably forget to bring my head with me if it weren't attached to my feet via my intestinal tract.
                LOL now there's a visual everyone should entertain just before heading to dreamland ;)
                Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X