chapter 7 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chapter 7 question

Have a friend here in Washington state who filed chapter 7. My question when should he received his discharge? He completed all the courses.

Filed Jan 7 2011

341 Feb 16, 2011 ( no problems)

trustee report of no distrubtion Mar 31, 2011

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
    Have a friend here in Washington state who filed chapter 7. My question when should he received his discharge? He completed all the courses.

Filed Jan 7 2011

341 Feb 16, 2011 ( no problems)

trustee report of no distrubtion Mar 31, 2011
    Using HHM's sticky (look at my edit to see how to find the info), I'd add 61 days to Feb 16, 2011. That would be April 18, 2011. Reading HHM's sticky, give it about 10 days after that to show up in PACER.

Edited: Okay, can't post a link yet (need 7 more posts, lol)... but within this forum go UP to the STICKY's and look for thread started by HHM entitled "61 Days and No Discharge...Why"

I'm not a lawyer... just trying to help,
    Lala
    This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
    Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

If he does not see the discharge soon, he can try calling the court to see if there is a hold up. Many people get their discharge right then and there. The courts are jammed - paperwork takes time sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalink View Post
        That would be April 18, 2011. Reading HHM's sticky, give it about 10 days after that to show up in PACER.
        Oooops! I'm sorry dylan... my brain did not advance the calendar... duh, it is already MAY! Sorry again...
        Lala
        This forum is full of amazingly talented, intelligent and caring people.
        Ch7 BK filed Pro se: 6/2011; 341 Meeting: 7/2011; Assets abandoned; Report of No Distribution: 8/2011; Discharged and closed 9/2011.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X