Yippy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippy!!!

We filed today!!! I can't believe the relief. I don't know if it's because I don't have to compile anymore paperwork, or deal with the judgment that was just placed against me, or listening to Wells Fargo yammer on about how much I owe and how late I am. 30+ days to our 341 then another 60 and we are DONE!!! I'm gonna sit on the couch, watch soap operas and eat bon bons!
    **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
    **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

Congrats. I know the feeling........got filed just before my lawsuit and my 341 is the 23rd.........cannot wait for it to be over, been a long road. Good Luck!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats...same as sunshinepa...filed to avoid the lawsuit...quite a relief to get the ball rolling...my 341 is the 31st...cannot wait for it to be over either...such a long time coming!
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Very common feeling. Best wishes. Watch them bon-bons as your next problem will be the tummy weight. LOL. If you did get a Judgment, before long, get the lawyer to have it set aside before some sort of lien occurs. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Exactly. That explains what happened to me! It was happy eating.

Congrats on getting the ball rolling, brighteyes
          There are two secrets for success in life:
          1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

I've had two kids and Istill haven't lost the "baby weight" from thefirst. So whats a few more pounds.

As far as the judgment goes, the lawyer said not to worry about it because the lawsuit was filed in cali and the only real property we own is our home(which is being surrendered) in Az. He said the lawyer would haveto transfer (something to that effect) the judgement to az to get it to attach to the home. And since it hasn't been done yet, it wont happen be ause of the filing. Is that right?
            **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)

Comment

Yes. It has to be domesticated first and now it's too late. (Thanks to shark66 for teaching me about that!)

Haha on them!

Comment

Thats it! Domesticated! I should remember that, the judgement can't be domesticated and neither can I. Feel bad for my hubby that he found out after we said "I do"

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that. You said, "I do ........................ not do dishes, make beds, cook, clean, scratch backs, or go to bed at a decent hour."

Comment

Ha! Just saw the pacer post and so I HAD to check it It's official.....we have a case number

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X