Help!! Case Not on Pacer--341 is Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!! Case Not on Pacer--341 is Next Week

I filed on April 1st. Received info back from the CT about my mandatory credit counseling and also received info from the trustee about tax return, so I know it got into the system. My 341 is scheduled for next Wednesday, so out of curiosity, I got a Pacer account. When I logged on, there was no record of my case under my case number or my name! Has anyone had this happen?

My only advice is to make sure you are checking in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court and in the correct district. I know some people have this issue because they click on the district court.

Don't know if that will be of any help or not...hopefully someone else may have more insight.

Good luck!

~JAG
    Chapter 7 - Pro Se
    Filed: 08/10/09 --- 341 Meeting: 09/08/09
    Last Day for Objections: 11/09/09
    Discharged and Closed: 11/12/09

Comment

I filed in Los Angeles, but there are a lot of different courts for CA, so maybe I checked the wrong one. I checked the one specifically for LA, but maybe I filed in another? I don't know. I'm confused! ;(

Comment

That is probably what the issue is, you may be looking in the wrong district. Did you try the U.S. Bankruptcy Court California Central link (instead of the LA one)? I don't know which district it may be - I'm just guessing. Sorry I can't help in that regard. I guess you could check each California district and see if you finally get lucky finding it...LOL.

~JAG
        Chapter 7 - Pro Se

Comment

Found it. Was looking in wrong court.

Comment

I'm glad you found it!

Take care and good luck!!!!!

~JAG
            Chapter 7 - Pro Se

Comment

Yay! Glad you found it!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X