And We Have Discharge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And We Have Discharge!

341 beginning of January, yesterday denial of reaffirmation on 1 car, and today we have discharge!!! So relieved! I still have some tax stuff to work out with CA and Fed and Student loans, anyone have any suggestions on what to say when I call to start making payments? I had been paying on them before BK just want to get back to that now and get that monkey off my back!

Can't help with the tax or loans, but wanted to share in the joy of DISCHARGE !!!!!!!!!!
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

First things first

Grats from all of us here on BKForum. Your victory dance by our World renowned hamsters:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Regarding your CA and student loan debts - call them and set up a schedule. They will call you soon enough, but best to call them. You will need to supply them with a BK case # and most likely a copy of your Discharge before they will talk to you. They may ask for it, they may go get it themselves and delay for a week or two...who knows? But congrats on your discharge!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X