top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just checked PACER for the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked PACER for the first time...

And...

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, Mr. Ima Trustee, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. This case was pending for 1 months Assets Abandoned: $ 0.00 Assets Exempt: $ Boat Load Claims Scheduled: $ Bigger Boat Load Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ All of Bigger Boat Load. (Trustee, Ima) (Entered: 05/03/2011)

Thank you, thank you very much!

Awesome...when was your 341? I haven't checked PACER yet either.
    Filed Ch. 7 on 3/9/11
    341 scheduled 4/18/11
    DISCHARGED 6/20/11

Comment

Congrats, BROKEDED!!! What sweet words to see
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

ScaredINMich - My 341 was on April 27th. There's an excellent "Sticky" in the "General Bankruptcy Talk" sub-forum on how to use PACER if you don't already know. It's the third one down from the top.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X