341 in 2 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in 2 hours

I know I have nothing to worry about but I am still starting to get nervous. I will be glad once this over.
    Life has been so much easier since we filed and have not used any CC's. We still do not have extra cash to play with but at least I now I do not worry how I will pay those $500 CC bills and still put food on the table for my family

We'll be wishing you well and waiting for you to come back and tell us how easy it was! Good luck!
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Good luck and best wishes!!!

Comment

Good luck. But don't worry. Unless you're out trying to scam the system it will go way easier than you think. Everbody there is in the same boat.

We actually had a creditor show up. I have no idea why. He didn't do anything except say where he was from and smiled alot.
        I think our trustee actually felt sorry for us.
        Stopped charging 6-1-10 - Filed 1-25-11 - 341 2-24-11 - Discharged 4-26-11 - Closed 4-29-11
        Any opinion I give is strictly that! I am not a lawyer.

Comment

All went well now just waiting for discharge. It was a lot easier than I thought. Even though my lawyer went over everything prior to the 341, I think it was just the unknown that got me nervous. I tend to get worked up over new situations.
          I am so glad I found this site to help me get through this. Thanks to everyone here

Comment

Originally posted by MC101296 View Post
            All went well now just waiting for discharge. It was a lot easier than I thought. Even though my lawyer went over everything prior to the 341, I think it was just the unknown that got me nervous. I tend to get worked up over new situations.
            I am so glad I found this site to help me get through this. Thanks to everyone here
            Thanks for posting the results MC101296, I have my meeting on the 31st of this month, it's great to read positive feedback about the meeting. And more importantly...CONGRATS on making it through!
            Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

ahhh MC...good job. Doesn't that feel good to have that behind you.

Lets see....it's almost midnight Wisconsin time. I bet you are too jazzed to sleep. i remember that one.

Good luck to you. the 60 days will go by surprisingly fast. most days. some days it will seem like an eternity. LOL
              Welcome to the 60 day club. and the very best to you!!
              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats and here's wishing you a speedy sixty!
                There are two secrets for success in life:
                1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X