Pacer says discharged and closed!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer says discharged and closed!!!!!

Discharged and closed today! Thanks to all who offered guidance and support.

A big congrats to you! Cheers to your fresh start!
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

An awesome congrats to you! I just passed 20 days from my 341 and I can't wait to be where you are! Keep us posted on your progress from time to time.

Comment

is it an automatic assumption that you case will be closed and discharged in 60-90 days? our attorney said with the courts backed up it could take up to 90 days, so when will pacerpost this info?

Comment

Congrats!
          Filed CH 7 4/15/11
          341 5/23/11
          DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thanks! I don't know the time frame in other locations, but we filed Feb 17th, our 341 was March 25th and we were discharged/closed May 25th. It was clearly no asset case. Nothing out of the ordinary. We kept our car. The house went into foreclosure. Southern District/Indiana. Hang on day by day...it does get better!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Discharged AND Closed!!! What a way to start a holiday weekend!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! What a good week to be discharged and closed My 341 was on 3/25 as well and my report on pacer showed up exactly 60 days later.
                Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X