2nd 341 meeting done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd 341 meeting done

I just want to thank everyone on this forum. You all have been my backbone, when I did not have one of my own. I do not know what I would have done without you all. I hope, I am on my way to the end of this nightmare.

I had my 2nd 341 and it went well. There were a lot of cases today, all but one was a continued meeting. Trustee asked again, all the standard questions, name, everything correct, anything changed. Trustee, also had a few other questions about bank withdraws and tax refunds. That was about all. The only thing the trustee said was anyone who did not receive a refund yet, needed to turn it over after they did.

The strange thing is, trustee asked the standard questions to us at the first meeting and for identification. This time, we were not asked any more questions, nor did trustee want to see our identification. Trustee talked to our attorney for about 3 minutes, first joking back and forth with each other. Then asked if all the items were amended. They were thank goodness, this time correct.

Trustee said, I am concluding your meeting and you are free to go. Does this mean I just wait for discharge? Should I be worried about anything else? There are so many things I was ready to be questioned about. If you have read my other posts, then you know what I mean. The issues were never brought up. Is this a good thing?

Sorry for still asking so many questions. I am still a bit nervous but I will tell you this, when I walked out of that meeting, I felt relief like I have never felt in my life.

opps, I posted this in the wrong section of the forum. Sorry.

It sounds like your attorney was able to explain whatever the trustee was questioning ahead of time, hope it goes smooth from here on out!

Comment

Sounds to me like you are good to go. Looking at your earlier posts, it appears that the continuance was due to a mistake on your paperwork. It may well be that the Trustee at that time decided to continue the 341 as a learning point for your attorney and not for any other issue to worry about.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X