top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point can we relax just a little more???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At what point can we relax just a little more???

Had our 341 mtg yesterday today it say's this.

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, XXXXXXXXX having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ XXXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXX Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $XXXXXX. Filed by XXXXXXX(TR) (RE: related document(s) 7 Meeting of Creditors with 341). (XXXXXXXXX) (Entered: 06/07/2011)

The case trustee is done with you. So that's one less speed bump on the road to discharge.

The UST does a random review of no asset cases and there's the 60 days remaining for UST/creditor objections.

I say you can relax a little bit more today. Congrats on the speedy NDR!
    There are two secrets for success in life:
    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Thank you debee! I hope the 60 day's come super fast with no problems.

Comment

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oc714 View Post
          Had our 341 mtg yesterday today it say's this.

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, XXXXXXXXX having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims): $ XXXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXX Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment (without deducting the value of collateral or debts excepted from discharge): $XXXXXX. Filed by XXXXXXX(TR) (RE: related document(s) 7 Meeting of Creditors with 341). (XXXXXXXXX) (Entered: 06/07/2011)
          I think you can begin to relax, I certainly did when I saw the same thing posted in Pacer.

Now, my Lay-Z-Boy is not yet fully reclined, but it's headed that way and I've got the liquor on standby for celebration margaritas.

Welcome to the 60 day club! And congrats on your 341 going smooth.
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

I relaxed a bit as soon as my 341 was over, each day a little more. Have about 43 days left5. Hang in there, it will go quickly! Welcome to the 60 days club!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X