delayed discharge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delayed discharge

It has been about 70 days since my 341 and I went to pacer to see hwta was goign on (I called my attorney at 60 days exactly and he said it can take up to 10 dys after that date) and on pacer I see DelayDsch. I have no idea what's going on, I called my attorney but there has been no answer this morning.
    Filed 1/27/2011
    341 3/28/2011

Patience grasshopper. It's probably piled up on your trustee's desk.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

But would that show up as DelayDsch in PACER? I am freaking out right now that something is wrong with the case and no one has bothered to tell me.
      Filed 1/27/2011
      341 3/28/2011

Comment

Is there anything filed on Pacer since your 341 meeting?

Comment

Just got a hold of the attorney and found out what is going on.

My Ahole mortage company filed a relief from stay (we are surrendering the house) on the last day. Apparently this creates an objection period so now nothing can be entered until the 22nd.

Can anyone explains what that means for me other than having to wait longer for my discharge? What is the objection period for, other creditors to object? or my mortgage to object to the discharge?

The paralegal says there is nothing for us to do but wait.
          Filed 1/27/2011
          341 3/28/2011

Comment

sounds like the mortgage company wants to proceed with foreclosure without having to wait.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X