Wells Fargo Home Equity Line Settlement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wells Fargo Home Equity Line Settlement

I just wanted to post an update to my previous posts about attempting to settlement my home equity line with Wells Fargo. What I determined was that our loan was charged off in August and is now in the Wells Fargo "Liquidation" Department. I also found out that our home is now valued at $40K less than it was last year at this time. So I sent Wells a letter attempting to settle for $15K on a $200K loan. I was contacted by the liquidation department and he advised me that he discussed this with his manager, and he thought that if we can bring this amount up to 10% of the loan balance, that we probably could get it done. I agreed to offer $20K and he has sent it up for managerial approval. I will post once we get approval and hopefully, it will get done within the next week or so.
    Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
    341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
    Discharged: 11/30/2009
    Closed: 12/16/2009

Sounds like you'll get approved. Not a bad deal! Do you get to make payments or is it a one time payment, just curious.
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinepa View Post
      Sounds like you'll get approved. Not a bad deal! Do you get to make payments or is it a one time payment, just curious.
      This will be a one time shot.
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X