341 Meeting Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Tomorrow...

We have our 341 tomorrow, I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. ...talk about being nervous!
    5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
    7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
    9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Best of good luck!!!!

Comment

good luck and keep us posted!!

Comment

you will be fine good luck!
        Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
        The rebuilding begins

Comment

good luck..hopefully its uneventful.

Comment

Good luck, try to relax and get a good night's sleep. We'll be looking for your experience tomorrow evening
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Best of luck! I, and most others here, know the exact feelings you are having! You will DO JUST FINE! Be polite, be honest, be prepared. Do those things, and it will be smooth. When I went through this, looking back at everything, the 'best' feeling I had was after the 341 was over and within the same day the report of no distribution was posted. Sure, the final report of discharge was, technically, the best, but it was more of letting the wind out. The 341 meeting was the Big One for me. Your stress level will be much lowered when it is done.
              Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

Talk about a weight lifted off of our shoulders...

The 341 went really smooth. It was quick and easy, maybe took 15 minutes once we were in there. To add to our stress today, our lawyer was running late...so that was really freaking us out. Our discharge should be on, or around, Sept 1.
                5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
                7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
                9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

Best wishes!

Comment

that's great to hear! moving on with you life will be soooo much better!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X