Finally Got my Chapter 7 dishcharge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Got my Chapter 7 dishcharge!

I just wanted to post my experience on here hoping that I can give hope to some of the people who are going through what I was going through.

I filed Chapter 7 in March. It was a very smooth process despite me facing two judgements, 2 repossessions, a foreclosure, and a garnishment. Whatever can go wrong financially was happening to me. For months I researched and searched for a way out of a hole and I can hoenstly say that God has been good to bring me out of a ba situation. I was able to work out a modification to keep my home which went through right before I filed, I was able to keep my income tax refund (which was $8k), and I bought a used car and gave back my cars that were too expensive and were putting me in the hole every month. My student loans (which were private) were dishcharged and I didnt have to give up any property.

My 341 meeting went smooth and this whole process has been so easy surprisingly. When I filed in March my credit score was 419 and today a week after my dishcharge it is a 561. Not great but better than where I was. I just want people to understand that there is relief out there and to stay positive.

Congrats Shaylo!
    Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
    The rebuilding begins

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Grats and enjoy our traditional Victory Dance.

Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
          341 Date ~ July 6th, 2011 ~ Wish me luck

Comment

Congratulations!!!
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share. That is definitely encouraging and hopeful for me (and I'm sure alot of others on here as well). Congratulations for the huge accomplishment and on starting your brand new life!!!

Filed 5/20/11
              341 Meeting 7/6/11
              Awaiting Discharge..........

Comment

Congrats!
                Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Congratulatiosn!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats! I hope to be right behind you next week!

Enjoy your new life!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats!
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Big Congrats!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X