Biding time 70 days after 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biding time 70 days after 341

Well, as I was told, the 60 days flew by pretty quickly. I tried to think about other things and was very successful in doing so. The past nine days seem way longer than the previous 60 though. Oh, I know that I just have to be patient and everything will likely turn out just fine but those of you who have been discharged know how I am imagining every manner of problem suddenly cropping up.

Pacer was a blessing early on, everything updated almost the same day but it has been completely silent since the posting of the no distribution/no funds notice the same day of my 341.

So, THANKS so muchf or letting me vent here. I fell better already I'll let everyone know when that discharge comes through!!

Call the clerk of your BK Court and ask to speak with your case worker. Who that is will depend on your case number, so have that ready. Ask if there is anything missing from your file, and if so what is it. Then supply same. Or, if everything is okay and your district is just backed up, you will know.

Good luck!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

If anything bad was going to happen, you would know by now. Vent accomplished - now go have a cocktail and relax!

Comment

Relax, you'll be reporting your discharge soon! As Angelina said, just call the case manager, sometimes it gets overlooked!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X