I'm discharged!! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm discharged!! :-)

well, its official....I'm discharged from the Chap. 7 bankruptcy..... it actually happened July 1st, 2011..... what a relief!! :-)

i heard absolutely nothing back after my 341 meeting....it was literally a waiting game....

since then, I got married last Saturday and we found a place to rent.....now i just got to look for a new car (well, used car lol) ....new beginnings, new life all around!!!

thanks everyone for their help and advise through this whole process....i'll make sure to stop in once in awhile to help others as you have helped me.....

Thanks!!! :-D

BEST WISHES and much congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Me too - today! Congrats to you too!
      Filed ch 13 12/23/10; closed 3/14; refiled ch 7 on 4/13; 341 on 5/13; reaffirmation 7/11 (denied); 7/14/11 DISCHARGED

Comment

Hey, I've been outa town and Mrs. very busy but we cain't let a discharge to unrewarded. Here is our Official (unofficially) dance of Victory just for you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Also to boomerkae! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Mrs. C. I beat you to it. LOL. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Big Congrats and best of luck in your future..

Comment

A Huge congrats.....AND an ever HUGE-ER congrats. What a great way to start out your July AND the rest of your life.
                Have a great life!!! and the very best to you both!!!!
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats... I can't wait to join ya!

Comment

Congrats on both the discharge and your marriage. Enjoy your new start in life!!!!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X