should be getting close...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be getting close...

had our 341 on may 21st. rec'd the no assets letter shortly thereafter, but nothing since. should it be getting close? i am quite sure how to use pacer...can someone link me a good tutorial on it? thanks!

You're getting close indeed. There is a sticky on pacer on the board, but you will also receive mail with all of the documents.

Chill, have a cold one, and know that it won't be long.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Mine was just under the 30 days. It's hard to wait, even though I was no asset, I still held my breathe until I saw closed on PACER.

Still haven't received the official letter but assume that's because our state has been in chaos since the shutdown. Hopefully things will settle down here soon and busines will resume as usual. Even though I saw it closed on PACER, still want that letter in my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by discouraged View Post
        Even though I saw it closed on PACER, still want that letter in my hands!
        There is no difference between the letter that you will get in the mail and what you can print from pacer.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

My head knows that but my heart won't buy it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by dustijane View Post
            had our 341 on may 21st. rec'd the no assets letter shortly thereafter, but nothing since. should it be getting close? i am quite sure how to use pacer...can someone link me a good tutorial on it? thanks!
            http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...Guide-amp-Tips
            Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011... 341 Meeting: 06/01/2011... Report of No Distribution: 06/01/11... Discharged & Closed: 08/04/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X