top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free annual credit report online: any problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free annual credit report online: any problems?

I'm just embarking on the BK journey here, and working on the document gathering phase. Went to get my free annual credit report online and chose Equifax as the source.

Access denied! "There are a number of reasons that we may be unable to fulfill your request online. You may have a Security Freeze on your credit file, an Active Duty Military or Fraud Alert, or the identification information submitted online may not match the information on file."

Went back, chose TransUnion, and they coughed it right up. Anyone else run into this kind of hassle?

I actually had trouble getting TransUnion..........go figure. I did get a 3 in 1 report when I signed up for Identity Guard, then canceled the free trial after 30 days. Gave me my scores, my report and etc. so I was fine. You might want to give it a try and then just cancel it after you get what you need.
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

I had the same thing happen with my equifax report - it would not come through online and said there was some problem (which there wasn't - their system was just glitchy.) If i remember correctly, I had it sent in the mail - there was a box to check this option. There were no problems getting the reports from Transunion and the other place same day, online.
      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
      New Job 7-2011

Comment

I had a problem with Equifax a couple weeks back when I tried....no problem with TransUnion though
        Chapter 7 Filed 12/7/11
        341 Hearing 1/12/12
        Discharged 3/23/12!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X