So, the looooong weekend begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, the looooong weekend begins!

I am on day 56 of the 60 day club. So far, no objections or even letters threatening objection....I must admit I am surprised! I really thought a couple of my creditors would at least THREATEN to file AP objection to discharge. I suppose I shouldnt count my chickens....since they still do have 2 more business days to do so.....

I gotta try and keep busy and stop thinkin about this!

I do have a couple of questions....but I ll do a seperate thread in case anyone else is interested in those answers (so I can title it better for searches).

Thanks to everyone here on this board! Made the process so far that much easier!

My fingers are crossed for you :-)
    Non-Consumer Chapter 7
    December 2011

Comment

Best wishes!!!!!

Comment

We're right there with ya! We're on day 58 of the 60 day club and not a peep so far from any creditors. I've been trying not to think about it too much since our lawyer said that there can be objections up until the day before. Since it's the weekend, I'm wondering if that can still happen. In any case we're almost to the finish line (or starting over line) .

Hang in there!
        Filed 05/10/11, 341 Meeting 06/02/11, Report of No Distribution 06/02/11, Discharged 08/10/11

Comment

Keep the faith!!!

Best of luck, let us know how it goes!

Comment

Hang in there, I was the same. Now I am done, you will be too!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

SO....made it! I think anyway....nothing on PACER after 5 PM tonight. I SUPPOSE somebody could have filed objection other than electronically and its not on PACER yet, but my district seems to update pretty quickly.

YEAH - discharge soon!

Thanks again everyone.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X