30 days in, nothing new on Pacer, report of no Distribution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 days in, nothing new on Pacer, report of no Distribution

30 days into our 60 day wait, just checked pacer, and the last entry was still on July 8th when then Trustee entered the report of no distribution.

All good, right?

Creditors have 30 more days to make a claim, and if not, then we should expect discharge in another month?

Counting down the days, this month flew by....

Awww shucks. You're such a show-off. LOL. You know well enough. Silence, in your case on PACER, is golden. 30 more silent days to go.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Yup....at this point...just like drowning123 said...Silence is Golden, no news is good news....your last 30 days will fly by!
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Still no request from the Mortgage company to reaffirm, they should have sent the paperwork BEFORE the 341, I believe, like the car did? Either way, we won't be reaffirming.

Just wasn't sure how long it would take something to show up on pacer, if a creditor would contact our attorney first, etc....

I want NO NEWS.

Comment

I understand your anxiety. All us "dischargees" have been there. My mortgage company didn't send me any papers either. I wasn't planning on reaffirming anyway. Hang in there.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X