Waiting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting....

Ugh. Now I know why it's called "Pacer", cause that's all I'm doing today...pacing. *grumblegrumble*

Day 61 was hoping to log in to see a recent file update...nothing. Last update was 22/JUN...2 1/2 weeks after my 341 mtg. Clearly the filing system is backed up, but geezzzzzzzz...I really hate this. I just want it to be over.

*sigh*
    Last edited by IamIrene; 08-05-2011, 01:42 PM.
    Any opinion expressed is based on personal experience and/or research. i.e.

Right there with ya! We're on day 63 and still no update other than the relief of stay from yesterday . It will be a long weekend for sure. Hang in there!
    Filed 05/10/11, 341 Meeting 06/02/11, Report of No Distribution 06/02/11, Discharged 08/10/11

Comment

We are on day 63 too. Hopefully we get the discharge pronto.

Comment

Hang in there, it should be coming any day. I was the same way and didnt' check Pacer one day......wala.......next day get email from attorney, discharged. Went in Pacer, sure enough, 4 days after my 60 were up, there it was!!!
        Filed CH 7 4/15/11
        341 5/23/11
        DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Hang in there. I was just like you and was very thankful mine was on day 61. I know it's hard to wait, but if it's one day or a few days, it WILL happen, and the feeling you get will be worth the wait when you see that "Discharged."
          Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

DISCHARGED 08AUG2011!!! Oh what a FREAKING RELIEF!!!!!

ETA: Looks like it might be closed as well! There's a line that says:
            "Debtor discharged: 08/08/2011 Joint debtor discharged: 08/08/2011"
            and under that it says
            "Date terminated: 08/08/2011".
            I clicked on Docket Report and next to my case number is says "(closed)". Hoping that means what I think it means.

(wish I could edit the original post with this update...oh well. )
            Last edited by IamIrene; 08-09-2011, 08:29 AM.

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!!! ANd congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Thank you, IamOld!!! This is a really good feeling to have! This forum has been so helpful and supportive, and you've been wonderful too!! Now I get to do the same for others with FULL confidence!!

Comment

Hey, congrats on your new beginning! I suggest re-reading your original post on 2/11/2011 just to see how far you have come - quite nice!

Comment

Originally posted by IamIrene View Post
                    DISCHARGED 08AUG2011!!! Oh what a FREAKING RELIEF!!!!!

ETA: Looks like it might be closed as well! There's a line that says: and under that it says I clicked on Docket Report and next to my case number is says "(closed)". Hoping that means what I think it means.

(wish I could edit the original post with this update...oh well. )
                    Yay!!! I am so glad for you!!!!!

Time for a new blog, girly!!

Enjoy your Fresh Start!!!
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X