top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting of Creditors (341) is about 12 hours from now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting of Creditors (341) is about 12 hours from now!

Feeling OK about it after reassurance from my attorney, who I like so far. He takes the time to talk to me when I'm kind of freaking out about something.... I'm not sure how I'll be tomorrow... maybe I'm just a bit numb from all the stress coming from so many directions....

I've been so stressed with this and work pressure and finding a place to live before foreclosure and being in an empty house with ghosts (figuratively), and doing some somewhat heartbreaking animal rescue work while this is all going on......AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrghhhh! This too shall pass... Can't wait to move on with my life....

Isobel

You're gonna come back later and tell us that it went well. The odds are in your favor. Most of them usually do go well. Good luck!
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

It was the easiest part of this Bk Hell.............Ours was 3 minutes.....................Good Luck

Comment

I was nervous too,but was over in 5 minutes, the trustee was very pleasant. Get there early to listen in, than you kinda know what to expect. Good luck! You'll be fine

Comment

Yup, like the others, I was nervous..but mine went well and it was over very quickly. I was only asked the standard questions that have been posted throughout this forum. Be sure to bring your drivers license and social security card and you'll be fine!
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

You'll wonder what you worried about when it's over. Good luck and we will be waiting to hear all went well!
            Filed CH 7 4/15/11
            341 5/23/11
            DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Wwwweeeeellllll..... the 341 was better than I could have ever hoped. Probably the shortest 341 in BK history... I heard some other cases, waited in the "BK lounge" and then I was up there and asked the standard questions only and it was done in about 42 seconds.... Yay!!!! Thanks for your encouragement, everyone...

The only glitch was the attorney initially got the date wrong and I showed up yesterday only to find that it was scheduled for today!!! He felt really, really bad, so I didn't expend the energy to get too annoyed with him... might have different if I *MISSED* the meeting....

Isobel

Comment

Good for you, it's a great feeling to have it over with!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X