• Show
Clear All

Discharged!

Oh what a FREAKING RELIEF!!!!!

ETA: Looks like it might be closed as well! There's a line that says:
    "Debtor discharged: 08/08/2011 Joint debtor discharged: 08/08/2011"
    and under that it says
    "Date terminated: 08/08/2011".
    I clicked on Docket Report and next to my case number is says "(closed)". Hoping that means what I think it means.
    Any opinion expressed is based on personal experience and/or research. i.e.

Congratulations, IamIrene! I love the picture by the way.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You see, it DID get here!!! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Big Congrats..Best of luck!!

Comment

Congrats!!! I have been discharged since Feb of this year and its a great feeling...now on to the road to recovery and rebuilding credit!

Comment

Congrats!!!
            "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congrats to you! Mine came today!!!

Comment

This is wonderful news, congratulations!!!
                Non-Consumer Chapter 7
                December 2011

Comment

Thank you! I can hardly believe that it's over! DH and I have learned extremely valuable lessons in all of this...he is still coming to terms with it, I think I'm about 9 months ahead of him in that that regard (he's hasn't seemed to come around to the idea that this is a business decision for us...he's taking it all very hard and very personally). I know he'll come around though and we will never be in "that place" again.

The weight I've been hoping to feel leave has finally left...I can breathe for the first time in a year (Holy shiitake mushrooms...it has taken almost a whole year!)! I feel so good I had to change my avatar, lol!

This forum has really been instrumental in my coming to terms with all of this. I really can't thank you all enough for the support and being such an incredible source of information and encouragement!

jennhalcyon - HUGE Congratulations!!! Feeling pretty good today? You should be!

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy that wonderful feeling!!!!
                    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                    341 5/23/11
                    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Congratulations!! We are STILL waiting...nothing on Pacer today . I've been reading about all those getting discharged over the past couple of days and while happy for all, I'm getting a little anxious!
                      Filed 05/10/11, 341 Meeting 06/02/11, Report of No Distribution 06/02/11, Discharged 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by newdaytoday View Post
                        Congratulations!! We are STILL waiting...nothing on Pacer today . I've been reading about all those getting discharged over the past couple of days and while happy for all, I'm getting a little anxious!
                        Aww hang in there newdaytoday! I seem to recall CA taking just a little bit longer than average. We will be congratulating you in no time!!

Yippee again for you, Irene~~
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Whoo Hoo...Congrats! What a great relief it is indeed!
                          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Originally posted by newdaytoday View Post
                            I was worrying a bit too...it's hard to see everyone else get their discharge! But, sunshinepa told me, "Hang in there, it should be coming any day. I was the same way and didnt' check Pacer one day......wala.......next day get email from attorney, discharged. Went in Pacer, sure enough, 4 days after my 60 were up, there it was!!!" and SHE WAS RIGHT! The one day I didn't check...and there it was!

Yours is on the way...hang in there!

P.S. Is it wrong that I'm just waiting for some stupid collector to try and contact me so I can tell them to "go pound sand"?

Comment

Discharged AND closed. Way to go!
                              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X